#38 Fungus & Focus
What has been completely removed from our diet? The Fungus Among Us:). Mushrooms have amazing qualities, one of those being focus.
0:00 Intro to Fungus and Focus
0:53 Intro to Podcast
1:28 The problem with Focus
5:38 Solution to Focus
- The Branded Research Inc.-conducted survey found 75% of people admit that digital notifications lead to procrastination and decreased focus.
- This is the main conclusion from a survey conducted by Barnes & Noble Education the week of March 23, 2020, among 432 college students across the U.S. More than half (64%) of students expressed concern over maintaining focus and discipline
- PERCEPTION: The famous French philosopher Voltaire was once quoted as saying, A dish of mushrooms changed the destiny of Europe. He was referring to the War of Austrian Succession that followed the death of Holy Roman Emperor King Charles VI. The king's untimely demise may have been a result of eating amanita, or death cap, mushrooms.
- Health Canal: 4 Medicinal Mushrooms To Boost Brain Function
- Lion’s Mane: Lion’s Mane contains erinacines and hericenones, which are crucial compounds that can boost brain cell growth. Growing new brain cells is a great way to improve your brain health.
- ALSO.. Prevents Stomach Ulcers, Has Anti-Inflammatory Benefits,
- Reishi Mushrooms (Ganoderma Lucidum): most notable benefit of the Reishi mushrooms is to boost immunity. The mushrooms increase the production of white blood cells  that protect your body against diseases. Also… Fight Depression, Improve Blood Sugar Levels
- Chaga Mushrooms (Inonotus Obliquus): Extracts from Chaga mushrooms are excellent when it comes to reducing levels of bad cholesterol in your body. Also… Fighting Inflammation, protection against these radical cells. You can consume the medicinal mushroom as a preventive measure. It has high potent antioxidant properties that prevent free radicals from harming cells in your body.
- Oyster Mushroom (Pleurotus Ostreatus): Oyster mushrooms are full of vitamins and minerals that your brain and body need. They have Zinc, Iron, Phosphorus, Folate, Potassium, Niacin, Fiber, Vitamin D, and Choline. Also.. Improve Heart Health, Normalize Blood Sugar Levels.
- MUSHROOM COFFEE
Find Us On
#focus #dream #fungus