#58 6 Figure Guest Episode w. Clay Goswick Photography
Welcome to the FocusCast, today our guest is Clay Goswick, a 6 figure photographer on his way to 7 figures. We will hear how he changed is pricing strategy to pass 6 figures and what he plans to do to reach 7. Let's welcome our guest…
00:00 Intro Our Guest Clay Goswick
00:22 Intro to Podcast
00:32 Intro to The Focus Cast
01:29 Questions About Clay Goswick Photography
07:45 How Long Have You Been Shooting
10:30 Photography & Social Media
15:28 When Did You Hit 6 Figures
17:20 Time Blocking & 4 Hour Work Week
20:45 Make More Money by Saying No More
22:26 Handling Toxic Clients
31:00 What Makes a Great Photographer
38:49 What Makes a Good Photo
43:00 How Clay Stays Focus
47:00 Got To Have an Outlet
QUESTIONS ABOUT CLAY’S WORKS:
- Clay, what do you do?
- So when did you hit six figures in revenue?
- We will come back to this, but first…
- Who is your target customer? Small to large size companies that value imagery.
- What problem your target customer is trying to solve? Quality control. Being sold garbage.
- How do you solve these problems? Provide quality with ease of communication.
- How long have you been shooting?
- So there are a lot of photographers, what is your expertise?
- Where does the majority of your revenue come from?
- What steps did you take to pass 6 figures?
- What makes a good photo?
- What makes a good photographer?
- Why should brands have good photography?
- What areas do you struggle to maintain focus personally? Being aggressive in seeking out new clients. (sales)
- What systems/habits do you maintain to stay focused?
- Exercise it's good for the brain.
- You have to have an outlet.
- Proper scheduling and allowing buffer time.
- What is your #1 personal goal for the next 3-6 months? Regain my cycling fitness.
FIND US ON
All Podcast Streaming Platforms
#focus #solopreneurs #6figure