#54 7 Figure Guest Episode w. TJ Shedd, CEO of Hit Network
Welcome to the FocusCast, today our guest is TJ SHEDD, Owner and CEO of Hit Network. We will hear how he leads a team that manages multiple content brands, earns millions in revenue and his systems of habits of focus. Let's welcome our guest…
00:00 Intro to Interview w. TJ Shedd
00:20 Intro to Podcast
01:00 Rapid Fire w. CEO TJ Shedd
09:30 What it takes to get to 1 million subscribers on Youtube
11:11 Top 3 metrics
12:30 Why live is the best
16:30 Time blocking
19:00 Always more content
21:00 Accountability in business
22:10 Accountability in life
ABOUT TJ & HIT NETWORK RAPID FIRE
Q’S ABOUT THE COMPANY
- What is the name of your company? Hit Network
- What is your title? Owner/CEO
- When did you and your business partner launch? 9/1/20
- What was your 2022 revenue? $4M
- How many employees do you have? 34
- Who is your target customer? Individuals with a desire to learn about digital assets.
- What problem are they trying to solve? Understanding a new & complex technology and market (Crypto)
- How are you solving that problem? We provide free content and education around Crypto and Web3 tech.
- I heard free, how the hell do you make money?
Q’S ABOUT MANAGING A CONTENT BRAND
- How many "channels/brands" does Hit Network manage?
- How many total subscribers do you have across all channels?
- What main channels do you use to engage your audience?
- What channel generates the most revenue?
- What are your top three metrics you track on a weekly basis?
- What trends do you see for 2023 as it relates to your business?
- What would be the top pieces of advice you would have for someone starting a content brand?
That was great… a lot of people desire to run a successful business or even be youtube famous.. So let’s get into some habits that help you focus.
PERSONAL FOCUS HABITS
- What systems/habits do you maintain to stay focused?
- Time Blocking (Episode #12)
- Reflection (Episode #47)
- Accountability Group
- Goal setting (Episode #11)
What systems/habits do you maintain to keep your company focused on company goals?
Everyone responsible for numbers
Regular check in on progress
FIND US ON
All Podcast Streaming Platforms
#focus #solopreneurs #7figure