#1 Forms and Focus Discussion on Hydration
WATCH THIS EPISODE
SHOW NOTES FOR EPISODE #1 Forms and Focus Discussion on Hydration
- According to H.H. Mitchell, Journal of Biological Chemistry 158, the brain and heart are composed of 73% water, and the lungs are about 83% water. The skin contains 64% water, muscles and kidneys are 79%, and even the bones are watery: 31%.
- A study from The National Center for Biotechnology Information, 75% of Americans are chronically dehydrated.
- A study published in the journal Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise found that mild dehydration can impair cognitive performance, particularly when completing tasks involving attention, executive function, and motor coordination.
- Drink more water
- Wake up and drink water
- When you are hungry, drink water
- Always have a big ass water bottle
- Snack of foods that are made of water
- If you really suck, get a bluetooth water bottle that tells you to drink more water.